Release Date: December 20, 2022
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program invites you to review the release of the 23.1 Solicitation. This annual solicitation looks to address the following 7 current technology challenges facing DHS. For more information on the solicitation visit SAM.gov.
- DHS231-001 – Accurate and Real-time Hardware-assisted Detection of Cyber Attacks
- DHS231-002 – Air Cargo Manifest Analysis to Aid Screeners
- DHS231-003 – First Responder Credentialing
- DHS231-004 – Machine Learning Based Integration of Alarm Resolution Sensors
- DHS231-005 – Mission Critical Services Server-to-Server Communication, voice communications, 3GPP-Standards
- DHS231-006 – Reduced Order Modeling of Critical Infrastructure Protect Surfaces
- DHS231-007 – Theoretical Classification Methodologies to Enable Detection with Predicted Signatures
DHS will accept proposals until the end of the solicitation period – 1:00 p.m. ET on January 17, 2023. Interested small businesses must submit proposals through the SBIR Portal.
DHS S&T Long Range Broad Agency Announcement Program